McKendree Village is a proud member of the Donelson Hermitage community for over 50 years, and a member of the Donelson Hermitage Chamber of Commerce.
McKendree Village is a continuing care retirement community offering a complete range of living options and services including:
- Independent Living apartments in our 17 story Towers. Many of our apartments overlook the historical Hermitage, home to the 7th President of the United States, President Andrew Jackson.
- Beautiful ranch style 2 and 3 bedroom cottages homes with mature trees and attractive landscaping.
- Assisted Living Facility featuring two covered patios
- Assisted living memory care unit for residents with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other memory related disease
- Skilled nursing and long term care services with professional nursing services available 24 hours per day.
- Rehabilitation Program with an attractive and well equipped therapy gym and experienced physical, occupation, and speech therapist.
To provide quality retirement living and health care services for senior adults in a secure, faith affirming environment.
- To be the first choice for those seeking excellent in faith affirming retirement living, long term care services and referral information for Middle Tennessee senior adults and their families
- To be the employer of choice for those who wish to provide quality service for senior adults in Middle Tennessee
- To be the primary resource for the church community in Middle Tennessee in the planning and providing of services to meet the needs of senior adults
- To be a quality center for practical training of retirement living and senior health care professionals in cooperation with educational and medical institutions in Middle Tennessee